Saturday, December 17

Evelyn Moments

Evelyn makes me smile....a lot.  She is SO goofy.  I wish I could remember all the silly things she does or at least get pictures and videos of them all, but then I would probably be constantly filming. :)  Here is a recent moment that made me smile.

Evelyn learned to give kisses awhile ago.  She was very generous at first.  I'd ask for a kiss and she'd open her mouth and lean in towards mine.  It was well...wet...but adorable.  We must have over asked for them, because after awhile she started to turn away when we asked for them.  Then she started to only give them to me for awhile and always turn away from Will.  Then she switched on us and started to give Will the kisses.  Well, she still has her "moments" but overall she is willing to share her adorable kisses. 

Evelyn also loves to play with the book shelf.  We have a few books on a shelf that she can reach and she seems to always be taking them down.  One of these books happens to be by Dave Ramsey.  It looks like this:
She pulled this one down the other day and gave Dave Ramsey a nice big kiss.  Will was watching her as she did it and grabbed the book and sure enough, there was a nice wet mark right over his lips.  :) 

No comments:

Swidget 1.0