Thursday, September 16

Names

So apparently we're not normal.  I was at the bank yesterday.  The banker just found out his wife was pregnant and they already have a guy and a girl name picked out.  It seems like everyone has a name picked out months in advance.   Everyone asks us about names, like we should have one too.  We'll Will and I take our time on everything....just check out our "nursery" or lack of one...  Yes, we are ready for a baby to come.  We have a carseat and a bassinet.  So, we can bring her home and she has a place to sleep!  YAY!  Anyway, we do have two names we like:  Evelyn and Adelin.  You can do lots of fun nicknames with them.

Evelyn basically means life
Adelin basically means noble

What do you think?  (We're not sure how we'll spell it either...)

4 comments:

The Benson Family said...

I like them both but Adelin is just ringing true to me! :o) Good luck you two!

Joanna said...

Evelyn is supper cute! although, if you don't give her a middle name her initials will be E.T....

Adelin, also super cute.

Rebecca said...

Preparedness-wise, you are doing better than Deborah. I flew out to help her and when she went into labor 2 days later, she called me from the hospital to have me hunt down the box of baby clothes. And then I had to go buy a bassinet! As long as you have the car seat, the bed and some clothes, its all good.

Nathan and Bonnie said...

Love them both. I would pick Evelyn for you only because I wanted Adelin, but I will still love you and baby girl if you name her Adelin. Have you read 'The Help?" ONe of the characters calls the baby she nannies for "Baby Girl." I love it. I am calling you baby that. In the book the baby's real name is Mae Mobbley. What the beef??? Anyway, Evelyn is my pick. Just whatever you do, you are not allowed to name her Bertha.

How about Cheese? :-)

Swidget 1.0