Friday, September 17

Guess Dates

I'm having fun with this poll thing.  Here's another one:

(p.s. the first poll question should say on time...not one time.  Babies usually only come once.  HAHA!  I'd edit it, but it wont let me.)

WARNING:  The following may contain too much information!  Read if you dare!

According to my last menstrual period and my first ultrasound, the docs have predicted our baby to be fully cooked on October 9th.  I, however, believe babies come when they want to come, and don't believe she'll be here then.  I also know that I am very irregular; therefore, I'm predicting she'll come late.   I also believe my mom told our little girl in Heaven that she should wait for her Aunt Amy (my twin) to come home from her mission so I could at least talk to her on the phone while I started this new adventure.  (Who knows! (: ) I'm at least telling myself that she'll come late, so I don't get my hopes up.  It seems like everyone expects their baby to come on their "due" date and when it comes and goes they get really impatient.  I am enjoying being pregnant right now and am ok if she decides to come a little late. I tell her to, in fact, because I want my sister to be in the states really bad!  HAHA!  I'm so not normal!  At the same time, I have been having some small contractions...probably Braxton-Hicks--they don't feel like they're doing anything.  You never know though!  

So, with all that info, when do you think she'll come?  

3 comments:

Candi said...

I hope your twin can be there!! I was there when Caiti had hers two months ago and it was amazing!!

Jules 2me said...

I really like both names. Though I am leaning more towards Adelin. But what I really Love, is that your using your moms name for her middle name!!! That is the coolest thing ever!

Scott and Lori Smith said...

I voted for Evelyn because then her initials would be: ET :D

Swidget 1.0