Monday, October 11

Baby News

Well, there isn't much to report.  She's late.  I'm not surprised.  I'm quite happy about it.  I'll start worrying  next week.  If my calculations are correct though, she has another week to go.  I'm not choosing to be induced unless I have to.  The midwives don't force you to induce until your 41 weeks and 6 days.  I doubt I'll get that far, but that's how far I can go.  Everything was fine at my appointment today.  I'm still measuring small.  I measured at a 35 again.  The baby's heart was beating...that's a relief!  :) I've gained 26 pounds.  So, things are just great.

Well, tonight for FHE we had 25 people in our apartment.  There were 2 FHE groups from the singles ward that came, so 4 apartments.  It was fun.  I made bread for the desert, and we played Psychologist.  Well, I didn't play because I was finishing up the bread.  I'm sure going to miss the singles ward.  I probably won't go as much after our baby comes.  We went on a group date last Friday with a few people from the ward.  I had a lot of fun.  On Sunday in ward council, they were joking about me going into labor.  I had called Will while he was in the meeting to see if he had some papers for the temple prep class I was teaching.  He answered...(just in case I was in labor..)  As he left the room, they all got excited.  Bishop said if I went into labor they'd cancel church and convoy to the hospital...funny...
During Sacrament meeting, there was a lot of extra time, so Bishop had me bear my testimony.  My hormones got the better of me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sister Taylor!
I'm glad we could be friends with you guys on facebook and blogging! I loved reading about church. Sure does sound like Bishop. Sounds like your pregnancy is going good! well just wanted to say hi and early congratulations on the little baby girl! :)

Swidget 1.0