Thursday, March 1

Life

Quick update.  Life is crazy. I started watching 2 girls along with Evelyn two days a week and I get paid.  It's very helpful and nice for Evelyn to associate with some other girls her age (one is 4 and the other is one month younger than E).  We go to their house and they have some cool toys too. So, it's really a great opportunity. Sometimes I feel guilty getting paid to do what I normally would have to do, but then I have to change one of the other girls dirty diapers and yeah...lets just say I prefer Evelyn's solid messes.  TMI?  Gotta love how open the internet is. :)  I have a new church responsibility that has been keeping me very busy as well. I'm the visiting teaching coordinator and well, yeah, it's a lot of responsibility.  It's a great experience though. (The organization for women in our church partners up sisters in pairs and asks them to visit monthly with 3 or 4 others sisters in the church to serve, teach, love, etc.) I have a strong testimony of visiting teaching and am so excited to learn and help others learn how to care for each other instead of just check off a monthly visit.  (Read this months ENSIGN!  Seriously! DO IT!)  Will's been super busy with school, but we have been able to go out on dates thanks to some awesome friends in the ward who we swap with.  Last week we went to a gymnastics meet and it was AWESOME!  OU has one of the best Gymnastic programs in the country.  Then on Monday we went to a FREE GOURMET 3 course meal and got to hear one of my favorite authors David McCullough speak.  It was so inspiring.  I was reminded again of why I love history and teaching so much.  Anyway, here's some videos of Evelyn being funny.

This one is Evelyn riding a car at the house of the girls that I watch.  It looks like the other little one E's age is pushing Evelyn, but she isn't.  Evelyn is pushing a button that makes her move.  Both these two little girl love this toy.  It's awesome!


This one is of E bouncing on a rubber horse.  She likes this one too.  It looks like I'm neglecting the other two girls, but I assure you, I don't.  I was just trying to get a video of how silly Evelyn was being.  The older girl and I were having a tea party.  Fun times!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0