Sunday, May 6

Where I've Been

So I probably don't have any faithful fans as I don't blog enough to get anyone interested and excited about my blog. I apologize about not being consistent, but I guess I prefer to spend my time in other ways and when I think about blogging I always get befuddled and never think my life is that exciting to write about for others.  With that being said, I do often think of blogging and what I should blog about, but I always have more interest in blogging about social issues (I can't help it...I guess that's why I studied Social Studies), and then when I start to write about big social issues I want to fix or change or understand, I don't know how to express myself clearly.  So, that's why you don't hear from me frequently.

But, since I've started a post today, I might as well tell you what is happening in my little world.  Evelyn is my spunky girl.  I took her to the zoo on Wednesday with a friend and she and I had a great time.  We're still watching two other girls two days a week.  They recently got an out door play set and so we are outside lots.  Ev and I both are getting some decent tan lines.  Evelyn loves to be pulled in the red wagon they have.  She sits in it and says ride until I give her one.  She has started to do that with some other toys too.  We have a little tikes car and the other day she was sitting in it, and while she knows how to make her self go by walking her feet, she started asking for a ride.  Lazy bum!

Her new thing is saying Please!  IT'S ADORABLE!  She says it like Pease....but oh my gosh...if she asks for anything and says please, it's hers.   Hmm...maybe others will be as easily swayed...I should get her to ask someone for a million dollars.

Will and I want to make a video of her asking for cheese and send it to a dairy company because it's adorable too.  I'm sure they'd totally love to have her as their spokesman.





Here are some pictures we had done at a new studio in town.  We got a letter in the mail saying they were giving free pictures to the first 125 or so people and giving free prints as well...so we got to choose 6 poses and got 6 8X10s and some other sizes and yeah.  I love FREE!  I'm practically turning into a free snob and if I can't get it for a really good deal, I don't buy it.  Although when I went to the zoo, I did buy Evelyn a little stuffed elephant as she loved the elephants and loves reading Dr. Seuss Horton Hatches an Egg.  I was quite proud of myself for being willing to purchase a toy as that is something I haven't had to do much of. :)

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

These pictures are adorable!

Molly said...

You are such a cute family! I LOVE Ev in the pink/salmon color. She is adorable. I love seeing updates on your fun life in OK!

Judy said...

I can't believe how much she is talking now. The pictures turned out great!

You be as snobby as you want...that's awesome :)

Meghan & Chase said...

Yay now I have YOUR blog! These pictures are adorable- you're such a beautiful family

Julie A. said...

Cute pictures! She's adorable!

Mom said...

Great update!

Swidget 1.0